Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Ugh...DS keeps climbing into DD's jumperoo

Every time I turn around, he's in DD's jumperoo.  He loved it when he was her age...I guess he didn't forget it!
Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Ugh...DS keeps climbing into DD's jumperoo

• Options
    Is he doing it when she's in it? If not, I'd let him. Stasa's been really interested in climbing in the swing and we've been telling her that it's for the baby and trying to get her to put her doll in it. 
    Stasa 01.15.09 * Lexi 03.24.11 * Tommy 04.27.13 * Merklet #4 due 10.10.15

BLOG    THE BABY STANDARD    FLICKR    VIDEOS

• Options

imageKari Merks:
    Is he doing it when she's in it? If not, I'd let him. Stasa's been really interested in climbing in the swing and we've been telling her that it's for the baby and trying to get her to put her doll in it. 

Oh no...he only does it when it's empty.  I don't think it's occurred to him yet that he can do it while she's in there!  I guess given that DD isn't too fond of it...at least it's getting used :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My daughter is completely obsessed with all the little baby things I've been pulling out of storage and of her baby brother's new crib. It's pretty funny now but I have wondered how it will go over once the baby is here. No more big sis climbing in the crib, that's for sure!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"