Trouble TTC
Options

::Chelle712::

You asked me about my diet in my BFP post from yesterday. 

I've been doing the endometriosis diet for 12 weeks now. This is because of my stage 4 endo dx. My RE knows I'm doing the diet, but he didn't seem to have an opinion on it one way or another. I truly think it played a roll in my BFP and I will continue on the diet through my first trimester.

Obviously if you don't have an endo dx, it's not the right diet for you. But I learned a lot about the roles food play with hormone levels & your reproductive system. If you want more info I'd be happy to send you a PM!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ::Chelle712::

• Options

Hey! Thanks for replying! My sis also has severe endo and was not able to conceive. We aren't doing a lap because I don't exhibit the same signs as most do with endo. They are worried about doing more harm than good at this point because I've decided to move onto IVF.

I've been GF for a while now and was curious about your diet. My RE seems to think it may help, even though there's not really much "scientific" proof on it. I would love to see your info! Since I'm technically unexplained, I just wonder if somehow food is playing into it?

TTC #1 since April 2009 IUIs 1-3= BFN IVF 1=BFN
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"