Working Moms
Options

Returning to work tomorrow

Today is the last day of my maternity leave (and my birthday).  I've been down the last few days knowing that I will have to leave my baby in the care of someone else and return to work.  I know she will be in good hands but I am dreading tomorrow. DH asked me if I wanted to stay home that we would work it out.  As tempting as that is, I have a really good job and know we can't afford for me not to work. 

I guess I'm just looking for encourgagement for tomorrow. 

Re: Returning to work tomorrow

• Options
    Tomorrow will be hard, but overall the anticipation is worse than the reality.  Just allow yourself to adjust and don't make any hasty decisions.
    My two PCOS miracles! Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

Happy Birthday! I will have to go through the same thing, and I have already thought about how hard it will be. Just take things one day at a time, and eventually it will get into a rountine. Best wishes!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Enjoy your birthday and your moments with your little one!  It gets easier and you won't regret your decision to return to work, especially in a few years when LO is more independent and you still have your career.  GL tomorrow, this is a great board and you will really appreciate your time with LO more!

• Options

Since it is your birthday week, I suggest you celebrate one day this week during your lunch hour! Go for a pedicure, or have lunch with a friend!

Just know that with time, things will get so much easier. Good luck girlie!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"