Minnesota Babies
Options

***Patti, Q about the zoo***

So, I was going to check out a pass from the library to go to the zoo on Monday, but if it is "Members Only" Monday, can I still get in with the pass from the library?

Re: ***Patti, Q about the zoo***

• Options
    Yes, it just means no large group (school trips) are allowed, it is open to the public. Members get a discount at restaurants that's about it.
  • Options
    just like Carrie said No BIG groups :) But also wait to get the pass until after tomorrow as the passes are only good for a week & if you pick it up today I think it might be expired before next week. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Awesome!  Thanks for the info :)

• Options
    Your welcome I can't wait until next week it should be so much fun 
  • Options

Have you previewed the passes at your library for availability?

Just a heads-up in case your library is like any of the libraries I frequent (St. Paul libraries):

If I want a zoo pass, I go to the library a week before I want it, and 98% of the time, there won't be any passes out.  Then, I sweet-talk a librarian into telling me what day the next pass will come back into circulation.  I head to the library before they open on whatever day the pass is back in circulation and make a bee-line for it as soon as the doors open.

One time, I got to the library 45 minutes before they opened, and another mom got there about 5 minutes later.  She was running for the same MN Zoo pass that I was.  (thankfully for me, I got to it first)

We only go in the summer, so maybe the passes are in less-demand now, but I thought I would at least give you a heads up on pass availability :)

• Options

There always seems to be extra passes at our library so if you don't get one let me know & I will pick one up for you. I have noticed since it's winter & they are doing the remodeling the passes seem to last longer  

• Options
    Ah!!  All very good information.  Luckily between my 2 job locations and our house, I am close to 3 Anoka County libraries so hopefully one of them will have one for me.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"