Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Horrible cramp!

Okay so I have had normal early pregnancy cramping that doesn't bother me... but this morning I had a cramp that was so intense I could call it a contraction - it hurt in my lower abdomen and back and last for like 30 - 45 seconds and it is the second time it has happened. It happened last week too. It only happens once then goes away and thank God no bleeding with it. Any one else experience this? Am I being overly paranoid?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP!! Oct. 28 2010 - Natural MC Nov. 16 at 7 wks BFP!! January 17, 2011

Re: Horrible cramp!

• Options
    We are all overly paranoid. I have had that and most likey it was stretching or ligament pain. Sometimes I move the wrong way and I get a sharp pain or when I sneeze. If you are really concerened call your doctor. If it only last a few seconds I am sure it is nothing major.
    Proud Mom to Eily 12/16/2005 BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    It sounds like RLPs, but you can always call your dr for extra reassurance.

BFP #1 via IUI ~ L (Fatal Birth Defect) 4/7/10
    BFP #2 via IUI ~ m/c
    BFP #3 via cancelled IUI ~ C (2lb 3oz; HELLP) 5/16/11
    BFP #4 via the natural (free!) way ~ E (8lb 11oz) 9/13/12

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had about 3 really bad cramps within about 10 minutes Friday and called the dr. The nurse just told me to take it easy and watch for bleeding and if it didn't stop to call back. If you are concerned call the dr.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"