Eco-Friendly Family
Options

It's definitely a Monday

I just got to work and realized I left my lunch and my cell phone at home.  Anyone else having one of those days already?
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: It's definitely a Monday

• Options
    Raises hand! I just returned to work last wk from maternity leave. Well, today I walk in and everyone! I mean everyone came and complained about this or that. Everyone said they wanted to wait till I was settled again. So you wait till MONDAY!!! Grr. Sometimes it's not worth being the boss. I hope you have a better day. I know I won't after talking to everyone and taking care of all the problems! Ugh
  • Options
    My weekend was a Monday's worth of stuff where work was concerned.  Hopefully today is more Saturday-esque.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageRis1127:
    Raises hand! I just returned to work last wk from maternity leave. Well, today I walk in and everyone! I mean everyone came and complained about this or that. Everyone said they wanted to wait till I was settled again. So you wait till MONDAY!!! Grr. Sometimes it's not worth being the boss. I hope you have a better day. I know I won't after talking to everyone and taking care of all the problems! Ugh

Ugh, that sucks!  Hopefully you can hide out for a bit and get back into the swing of things more slowly (yeah right!).

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageLotte134:

imageRis1127:

Ugh, that sucks!  Hopefully you can hide out for a bit and get back into the swing of things more slowly (yeah right!).

Yeah right. Slowly LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"