Health & Exercise

Monday Shredding Check In

As I mentioned yesterday, it was round two of birthday cake for my son last night so this morning, I jumped on the elliptical instead of starting L3. I will do L3 tonight when my DH gets home from work.  I felt I need to rev up my body with a lot of cardio this morning after my cake indulgences.  The good news is that a few family members who I have not seen since XMAS commented on my weight loss last night.  It feels so great when someone notices all the hard work and it is another motivator.  Any last minute suggestions from those L3 peeps out there before I forge ahead tonight?

Re: Monday Shredding Check In

• D15 L2.  Today was my measurement day. I am still up 1 pound from when I started but I am now done 4.5 total inches.  I went out and bought new workout clothes to treat myself.  Haha.  It makes me more excited to do my workouts.  Stick out tongue I also did my Couch to 5K walk/run today. 

Great job to all the Shredders!  Keep it up!

image. Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Today was D25 L2.5 for me. Still doing my modified version of L2 and L3. I missed the last 3 days and it killed me to do it today!! On Friday I had a nasty headache. On Saturday I fell on the ice and also stepped on a nail (we're renovating a house). Needless to say I was in pain all weekend, but I'm back at it today. Still sore but definitely ready to get back into it! Still not seeing much weight loss and my toning seems to have halted, but I'm hoping I just need to push through it!! It's kind of discouraging...
    SAHM to the sweetest little girl and boy... I love my job!

Praying for Baby Camryn
    Praying for Baby Scarlett
    Remembering Baby Adam
  • Loading the player...
  • I got my Shred in today!  With my three year old doing it along with me! Weights and all.  I have some 2lb weights that are pink that she likes to use.  It's hilarious to see her doing neck rolls and jumping jacks.  We're on level 2.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"