Orange County Babies
Options

Baby shower locations in North OC

Hi!

So, my family and a few friends live in LA, while my in-laws and majority of friends live all over OC (I live in Costa Mesa). My mom, sister, and s-i-l are going to cohost my baby shower, and we are looking for North OC locations off the 405 so that it is sort of half-way for most involved.  I'd like something laid-back and not much more than $20/head if possible.  Any ideas? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "My bounty is as boundless as the sea, My love as deep; the more I give to thee, The more I have, for both are infinite." -Romeo and Juliet Act II, Scene 2

Re: Baby shower locations in North OC

• Options
    I can't think of the restaurants but what about something in downtown Long Beach? There is a great Italian place off Pine one or two blocks. Maybe look on yelp? You could also look at Spaghetini in Seal Beach off the 405. Delish and I know they have a private room for functions.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

my sil hosted my bridal shower at the cutest little restaurant, Shenandoah at the Arbor in Los Alamitos. it was AMAZING! very cute and quaint and a great place for a baby shower. All of the guests' loved it!

https://www.shenandoahatthearbor.com/

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"