Parenting after 35

Start of a blog

Well I finally started. I am not happy with the layout/design yet, but I'll have to figure it out slowly. As a designer I find it frustrating when I can't do something that I can visualize in my head. But if I worry about that too much now I'll never get started with documenting life with Sienna. I have a couple of videos posted. Good stuff. Not too long.

Will be stalking some of your blogs to get ideas.

https://siennascrib.blogspot.com/

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Start of a blog

• I'm glad you are happy with your hair. I'm coloring mine tonight...again and I'm not going to say how many times I've colored it over the past 4 days. :) Let's just say I'm surprised I still have hair!! 

I love the look of your blog. I wish I had it in me to do.

BTW, Sienna is a doll! 

• Loading the player...
  • imagestever:
    Love it!

It's your writing & blog that inspired me.

• imagefiazo:

imagestever:
    Love it!

Seriously?  Get outta town! Embarrassed

• Very nice. 

I love the clip of Sienna crawling. She looks like a little wind-up toy with the hip wiggle. So cute!

She is growing up so fast.  

Robby's Blog

Momma Bear
    Big - 1 year old
    Bigger - 6 years old
    Biggest - 13 years old

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Good job!

It takes some effort, but I have found it so valuable for two reasons: it forces me to sit and reflect on this experience and where I am in it right now and it forces me to record our future memories. I'll never have sponsors or hundreds of followers, but that's OK - our friends and family know what's going on in those lulls between phone calls and that was my primary reason for starting it.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Peeper Summarized
  • You already know how much I love the video of her in the highchair! They are all great clips. I like the layout too. I would say that you are off to a great start!
    PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagestever:
    imagefiazo:

imagestever:
    Love it!

Seriously?  Get outta town! Embarrassed

Ok I haven't read everything but from the stuff I read you have great writing talent & I love how you refer to him as "The boy". It cracks me up. One of these days I will read your entire blog. Peeper is another one I love.

• I started looking at your blog this morning, fiazo! Nice! I love your interview. :)

And I'm a big fan of Peeper's blog.  I've totally let mine go... need to go back. Maybe it will be a February resolution.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Looks great, love the videos. I wish I could do something like this myself.
  • Hey, you're ahead of me.  I barely have any layout, just text!

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"