Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Who replaced my child?!

We tried the 3 day PT method about 5 months ago. It was a disaster. She never got it, and just peed all over the place. Even in the last 5 months we've had a couple days where we put her in underwear, hoping she would show an interest. Same thing. And when you try to convince her to go sit on the toilet, she screams bloody murder.
Two days ago, she was in the bathroom and FI says "What are you doing in there?" And she says "going potty". Sure enough, she went. Today I left her diaper off after she woke up, and she's gone ELEVEN times. No accidents at all. And she just runs in there. I haven't even reminded her to try and go potty. Who replaced my child with one that actually wants to stop wearing diapers?! lol (And thats not a complaint!)
imageimage
Breleigh & Mason

Re: Who replaced my child?!

• Options
    My daughter did the same thing!  We quit 3 day PT after a day because I was so frustrated and I put her back in pull ups.  Then one day a couple weeks later I said, "Are you going to be a big girl and pee on the potty today?" and she said, "Nnn YES!" and never looked back!  It was crazy, but I am not complaining either!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"