Working Moms

So I got my 1099 and its WRONG!!!

I got it and and thought wow thats all I made this year, I know I was PG for the first part of the year and I was out for 4wks unpaid and took 2 weeks vacation , unpaid and business was down from last year ( i'm a dog groomer and sub- contract).  I compared my 1099 to last years and its a $20,000 loss.  Ummmmm I thought that crazy.  So I added up all my checks and my total came out to be $10,000 more than whats on my 1099.  Which compare that total to last years and thats about a $9,000 loss which seems more like it.  I think my bosses book keeper switched my total with the other girl that works with us.   So frustrating!!!!!!!!!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: So I got my 1099 and its WRONG!!!

• Just call them and have them issue a corrected one. Not a huge deal!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Good thing you had all of your checks to add em!!!  That could have been a big mistake!
  • Loading the player...
  • Just call them this week before they have to send their file to the IRS.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • my husband's job took out 441 in federal taxes for the whole year!!! Mad at hubby for clearly not checking any of his checks but how do you make a mistake like that????  if we didn't get the first time home owners tax credit we would be totally screwed....
  • Just call them and get a corrected one.  I do the 1099s for my company (ugh 242 this year) and sometimes mistakes happen.  Just call them on it before they send it to the IRS this month.  I'm sending out 3 corrected ones as it is!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"