Natural Birth
Options

Can some one explain...?

The methods to me or tell me where i can get a detailed discription of the methods to birth naturally?

I know so far the bradly method is with a support partner of some sort. i am not going to have one of these so i want to look into another method, but i dont know where to start or even look. I've googled but haven't gotten much of a description, and i cant go to a book store right now, because the book store here on Guam sucks! but i'll be going to the states soon. I already plan on reading Ina Mays books. 

I really just want to know what method would be best for me, but i cant really get a good description of any of them can some one please help?

Thanks ladies! 

Re: Can some one explain...?

• Options

Given that you are out of the states. It sounds like you would need something you can do on your own rather than an actual class setting. Look into:

https://www.hypnobabies.com/

You can buy the home course study and listen to the CDs in your own home at your own pace.

I personally used this method and it helped me stayed calm and relaxed. I would definitely use it with any subsequent pregnancies.

HTH 

• Options
    I also recommend HypnoBabies. There is also a HypnoBirthing course, but not sure if they have a home study program since I didn't go that route.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageyeshuahamasshiah:

Given that you are out of the states. It sounds like you would need something you can do on your own rather than an actual class setting. Look into:

https://www.hypnobabies.com/

You can buy the home course study and listen to the CDs in your own home at your own pace.

I personally used this method and it helped me stayed calm and relaxed. I would definitely use it with any subsequent pregnancies.

HTH 

I second all of this. I did the home study with DD and plan on doing it again with this baby.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"