Washington Babies
Options

Good thoughts appreciated...

I am so upset.  Last night I noticed my Chihuahua (age 11.5) basically overnight developed a cloudy right eye and I'm not sure he can see out of it.  Then this morning my Italian Greyhound (almost 10) choked on a treat and stopped breathing; thankfully I was able to sweep it out of the back of her mouth.  When I went to cuddle her right after I noticed her lymph nodes are very, very swollen.  I am so scared it's cancer.  Both dogs are going to a new holistic vet on Thursday to get checked out- I've been meaning to leave our old, traditional vet for a while but they're so nice that I couldn't do it, but I guess it's finally time.  If you can spare some good thoughts for my oldest babies I'd sure appreciate it.  They mean so much to me and I love them so much.

image Murphy

image Sophie 

image Visit The Nest!

Re: Good thoughts appreciated...

• Options
    Oh no, S!  I'm so sorry you've had such a rough day.  I'll be thinking good thoughts for you and your doggies, and hope that your new vet can help you all!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I will be sending all the healthy dog vibes I can!!  I hope they'll be ok!  Hugs!!!
    Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Sending lots of good thoughts your way!  I know how hard it can be to deal with pet issues, especially when you have had them for so long and they are part of your family!  Big hugs!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh no!  Sending major good thoughts your way, S.  Big hugs to you and your babies.
  • Options
    Oh no, I hope everything comes out ok. Good thoughts your way.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Lots of good thoughts for your little furry family members.  It's so hard when something's wrong with them -  fingers crossed it's a simple problem!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh, hugs!!  I just saw this.  I really hope your furbabies are okay.  Keep us posted.

I'm going to make an AWESOME big brother.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Sending good thoughts, hugs to your little furbabies.
    J + J = K image Photo by J. Shelton Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"