January 2011 Moms
Options

Emma Bliss is here! PIP :]

Alright! Well, on 1/27/11 our bundle of joy was finally born! We had a scheduled c-section for 7:30am that morning, and let me tell you, I was terrified!!! But, with the help of my amazing DH, and an amazing staff at our hospital, I was put at ease, and felt like a c-section was the best idea [considering she was weighing 8-9 lbs!] at 7 am i was taken back to the OR and prepd for surgery. at 7:29 my doctor came in, made sure i wasn't able to feel anything [i was given a spinal] and he went to work! at 7:35am our bundle of joy arrived! I didn't feel anything, nothing at all! No pressure, or anything. They handed her off to the NICU nurse [i guess it's standard for one to be in the OR when having c-sec] and i turned my head and saw my amazingly beautiful daughter! She let out a few squaks and then the nurse shouts out her weight...here i am thinking to myself, holy crap are they about to say 10 pounds!!!!!????!!!! "6 pounds, 9 ounces!" shouted the nurse. I turned and looked at DH and said very loudly "THE DOCTORS LIEDDDDDDD!!" and then started to sob and the reality hit me that our baby girl was finally here! the doctor sewed and stapled me back up, and at about 8:10, i was back in the room!

Emma is such a good baby! She hardly cries, just gets fussy to let me know she's hungry [i'm breastfeeding, and it's amazing!!!] she really is a good baby! and looks just like her daddy, which is too stinkin cute!

here are a few pictures :] i think DH & I did very good, hate to be cocky, but i think that's how everyone feels about their LO!

I want to thank all you ladies that answered questions for me :] i really do appreciate it!!! GL to everyone on here, and i wish you nothing but the best! <3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Re: Emma Bliss is here! PIP :]

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"