Minnesota Babies
Options

Need to find a work out buddy...

So, apparently I need someone to be accountable to as I can't get myself motivated to lose these last few pounds.... anyone in the western suburbs interested in workin' out together? Maybe we could start a group?!?!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker BFP 04/15/2011; M/C 04/21/2011 Sleep with Jesus sweet baby.

Re: Need to find a work out buddy...

• Options
    I would be up for that but I don't belong to a club but we could meet at a mall & walk. I did this when Aiden was younger & it worked really well. 
  • Options
    I don't belong to a club, either....I'm a little further north than you are, though. But I go to the EP mall fairly frequently, though Ridgedale is closer...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker BFP 04/15/2011; M/C 04/21/2011 Sleep with Jesus sweet baby.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I would! I am a member at lifetimefitness! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ridgedale would work great after we are done walking I can let Mr. A play :) What day & time works best for you to start? 
  • Options
    If you ever join Lifetime, I'm a member there. I go mostly in the evenings--hopefully going to start a 12-week boot camp soon! 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
  • Options
    I just joined lifetime yesterday and would be up for it there too. I go to the Maple Grove one and will probably do classes at night!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I could also do ep or Ridgedale mall but would have to be evenings.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"