Washington Babies
Options

Mother kills teens for being "Mouthy"

This story is sad. Don't flame me, this sounds bad no matter how it's worded but how did she not kill them sooner if they were being mouthy? There's no way that they didn't mouth off throughout the time they were growing up. They're kids! Every kid has their moment, nobody is perfect.

I wish someone would have said something before she reached this breaking point. It's so sad that this woman would kill her own kids. It's just heartbreaking. :-(

photo 2d6f681a-40e8-42e5-a771-5a26c7ad29fe_zpsdce5d654.jpg Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Mother kills teens for being "Mouthy"

• Options
    She's clearly troubled.  It must have been bad for her mom to call the police to check on her without any real reason.  Such a sad sad story.  Those poor kids!!  
    Married ~ August 5, 2006 I Welcomed our baby girl March 16, 2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That makes me sick. I hope she never sees the light of day again. How could no one know she was this close to the edge???
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageSeattle_JiLLn:
    That makes me sick. I hope she never sees the light of day again. How could no one know she was this close to the edge???

That's what I don't understand. How did anybody let her get to this point?

photo 2d6f681a-40e8-42e5-a771-5a26c7ad29fe_zpsdce5d654.jpg Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    How terrible!  She must have some major emotional/mental issues - and I agree - if that's her reasoning, how did her children make it to be teenagers?  This is so so sad.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That poor father.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"