Washington Babies
Options

Bike strollers/trailers?

I am looking into bike strollers/trailers.  I want to get out and be more active.  I can ride a bike but I am so-so balance so I though getting the stroller/trailer work be better than the baby seat.  Any brands or suggestions?   What age are they okay for?
Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Bike strollers/trailers?

• Options
    I have read that they are safe from 1 year with a properly fitting helmet.  People seem to like the chariot and burley brands.  There are lots on Craigslist if you don't want to buy new.
  • Options
    We have a Chariot Cougar 2. We bought it new 20% off at REI when we only had 1 child but knew we would be growing our family. It works with 1 or 2 children. 100lbs weight limit. Adjustable suspension (handy if you have a 40lbs child and a 20lbs child.) We also bought the jogging stroller wheel for it and use it for all day outings. We start the kids in it around 10-11 months, because when used as a bike trailer they need to wear a helmet. We have been very happy with our investment, though it doesn't get used a lot. 
    Mama to Z - 5.5 years, G - 3.5 years, & M - 1.5 years.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"