Health & Exercise

Saturday Shredding Check In

Hello ladies!  I will be shredding in the evening bc my sons turns two today and we are super busy!  I may actually jump on my elliptical as well bc of the cake and icecream...maybe a little extra cardio will do me some good.  My scale is finally moving.  So far, I am down 5 pounds since I started the Shred....Not bad, I'll take it!

Re: Saturday Shredding Check In

• I'll be doing D9, L1 later on today.  I missed 3 days overall but today will be 5 days in a row which feels good to be more motivated this week than I was last week.  I started working out in the afternoon instead of waiting until night when I'm super tired from chasing my almost 2 year old around all day.  It really seems to be helping my motivation much more!!  I'm not looking forward to starting Level 2 on Monday at all.  I watched it yesterday and looks much more difficult but I thought the same thing about L1 and it has gotten much easier so hopefully, L2 will be the same way.
  • I did L2 today but exchanged some of the exercises for ones from L3 that I liked (jumping jacks/punches with weights, etc.).  It wiped me out!  Thanks to those who suggested doing that--NOW I feel like I'm really getting good cardio, even though it's still only 20 minutes' worth.  I ordered Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism from Netflix and am hoping to do that video on days where I have more time.  Boston2Bermuda, happy birthday to your son!  Hope you have a great day!
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes - Happy Birthday to the Big Boy!  I did D13 L2 today.  Level 2 went a little better for me today.  I was able to keep up more than the previous 2 days.  It's still really hard! 
    image. Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I've fallen off the wagon. Today will be 4 days since I last worked out. Not sure if I'll get back on.

Oh well. Sad

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I managed Level 2 today.  I alternate Shred with running, so I'm not really on a certain day.  My knees are killing me. :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"