Breastfeeding
Options

Stomach pain while nursing

So the last couple of days, I;ve been getting a really uncomfortable stomach ache while nursing or pumping. Not every time, but enough so it;s getting kind of annoying. They don;t feel like cramps though. This never happened until DS was about 5 weeks old.

Has this happened to anyone else?

My little man at 0-1-2
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin me baby!
BabyFruit Ticker http://mamasaywhat.com/

Re: Stomach pain while nursing

• Options

I get it.  I had mild cramping at the beginning and figured it was my uterus contracting back down which my LC mentioned.  But even since then I sometimes get a stomachache in the morning when pumping.  Not every day but often.

The Yogi tea I drink says:

"Breastfeeding can create such a wonderful and essential connection with your baby. That?s why we created Woman?s Nursing Support?. Our all organic blend includes refreshing fennel, fenugreek and anise, three herbs that have a long history of use by herbalists to help promote lactation. Fragrant and calming lavender aids relaxation, while chamomile, with its sweet, apple-like fragrance, helps ease the minor stomach upset that sometimes accompanies nursing.

• Options

Hi Watermellens, the exact same thing is happening to me right now!  My little one is 2 1/2 months old and I keep getting a stomachache at night after I nurse.  Did you try that tea?  Did you find out what it was or how to stop it?

Thanks! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"