Baby Showers
Options

If my registry is basically bought out...

We have an online registry at Amazon, and also a registry at Target, with 99% of the things on there available in our local store for those who prefer not to shop online. My first shower is not until February 19, and the Target one is basically bought out and picked over, with only a few things left on it.

Is it more appropriate to go back to the store and add more items (even though there's nothing to add that I really need)? Or should I just let it get bought out completely and hope that people either buy from the Amazon registry or just give us gift cards or something? It doesn't matter either way to me...I was just wondering what was the best thing to do! Thanks!

Jimmie, mama to Zoey (March 2011)
Losses 5/13, 8/13, and 3/14. 
Expecting another GIRL! Carter Grace due on 12/25.

Re: If my registry is basically bought out...

• Options

what about registering for something that may not be a necessity now, but a keepsake for later? I got a keepsake box for my little one and love it! I keep all his "firsts" in it. Here's the one I got and love! (I got the one for a boy with the puppy dog.)

https://www.remembermegiftsonline.com/Baby-memory-box-_p_138.html

• Options
    If there are more things you might want (nice toys, more wipes and diapers, extra crib sheets?) I say add them! I always like some choice on the registry. Of course, if it is all bought I am guessing people will just get you cute clothes or gift certificates and that is good too :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would add some diapers, wipes, books and some other things you think you *might* need...a lot of moms really love the rock n play, moby wrap, glow worm, sea horse, sleep sheep, sleep sacks, woombie. All things you might be able to do without, but it might be nice to have too.

My little man at 0-1-2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin me baby!
    BabyFruit Ticker http://mamasaywhat.com/

• Options

I would go back and add some things to your Target registry. Although they might not be "must have" items, I am sure you would use and enjoy some little extras.

I always feel a little dissapointed when I see a registry with only a couple items on it and none I want to buy. I added stuff to our registry that we certainly did NOT need but they were cute extras and I am happy I have them.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I would add things for when the baby is older.  OR take some things off Amazon and put it onto Target.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"