Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Miscarriage #2

I'm devastated.

I had a D&C the day before Thanksgiving - Went in for my 10 week ultrasound and they confirmed the baby had stopped growing sometime in the 8th week.

I had a light period that started Christmas day and figured my cycle was back on track.

I couldn't believe it when I saw a positive pregnancy test this past Sunday.  Could I be that lucky to get pregnant the first cycle after my loss...

My first beta was 30.6 and just got back the second today...10.1  :(

My questions - Can anyone give me insight as to when I should expect my period?  I know you can't see inside of my body, I'm just looking for other similar experiences.  I am so saddened by all of this and my heart is just aching tonight.

Thanks in advance

Re: Miscarriage #2

• Options
    I am so sorry for you loss, sweetie. I am not sure when your next period will come. I had a d&C on January 6th and I haven't had one yet. Don't rush it though. You need to give your body and heart a little time to heal. I am devastated over my loss it must be so difficult to go through two so close together :( There are really no words just know that this board is very supportive and we know what you are going through. It has been such a comfort for me to come here with people who are going through the same horrible experience. GL.
  • Options

I am very sorry for both of your losses. I know how I feel after one, and I couldn't imagine the feeling of losing another so soon. ((Big hugs))

I think most women get AF after about 4-6 weeks. My doctor told me to call if AF hadn't come by six weeks, and it sounds like that's kind of the norm on the board.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

image Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP 11/23/10 MMC @ 7w3d Discovered @ 10w2d D&C 1/12/11

BFP 7/6/11 Our Lucky Charm born 3/5/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"