Washington Babies
Options

*StellaZ*

What consignment shops do you go to? I always find myself in the Ghetto ones :(
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: *StellaZ*

• Options

I can't stand the Ghetto ones either. I personally really like Tree House for Kids (downtown Redmond next to Ben Franklin) and smallthreads in Issaquah (on Gilman next to QFC and Looks).

The only place I seem to shop for new stuff is the jumpingbeans collection at Kohl's (account discount and stacking coupons at that) - but I'm a total cheapskate on clothes. I tend to love The Children's Place stuff though - they totally hold up used - so I have got to get up to the outlet in Tulalip soon...probably when we are ready for 2T stuff!

• Options

**Butting in**

Mama go Round in Mill Creek is great too! I get  TON of Cam's stuff there! They are very picky on what they will take to sell so its all great! Tons of toys and maternity and baby gear too!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageitskacie:

**Butting in**

Mama go Round in Mill Creek is great too! I get  TON of Cam's stuff there! They are very picky on what they will take to sell so its all great! Tons of toys and maternity and baby gear too!

Perfect! This one is close to me I'm going to go check it out. Thanks gals! 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"