Washington Babies
Options

:::Mrs H::::

hey!  I will start saving some of the little man's clothes for you!  I have the NB stuff already dished out but I will start a bag.  We are super picky about our clothing for the kids.  So for the little man I shop at Children's place (OMG best deals by far on little man clothes), Carters for sleepers, Baby Gap, and sometimes I can find cute stuff at Target.  I also get a ton of stuff through Zulily and Totsy.  Hit Target soon, they have clearance racks out and they have jeans, cords, and cute button up shirts. 
DH-NOA confirmed with TESE, ME-Unexplained After 1 Miscarriage, 6 IUI's, our little miracles are here. Proud Parents of Twins. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
We're Finally Three

Re: :::Mrs H::::

• Options

Aw, thanks very much, L!!  That's really nice of you!  And thanks for the advice on Target, too. 

I hope you're doing well.  I saw from your post that you're back to work.  Hope Mommyhood is going well! :-)

Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • Options
    butting in... if your coming shopping at the bumpie sale, I have baby boy stuff I plan on selling.  I also dont do the "matchy" stuff. I find the best stuff at the outlet, make sure to get a vip coupon book from info booth (free with AAA), good coupon for carters/oshkosh. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagecmcmillan:
    butting in... if your coming shopping at the bumpie sale, I have baby boy stuff I plan on selling.  I also dont do the "matchy" stuff. I find the best stuff at the outlet, make sure to get a vip coupon book from info booth (free with AAA), good coupon for carters/oshkosh. 

I will be at the fair!  And we have AAA, so we'll have to look into the coupon book, when we go to the outlet mall.  Thanks!

• Options
    butting in as well, I don't have anymore boy newborn stuff, and well T wears the crap out of his stuff, but if anytime you want to meet at the outlet to shop together let me know! I'm only 5 minutes from the Seattle premium Outlets!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Butting in:  I hardly ever buy "off the rack" because it's all so much the same crap.  Threadless has great t's which is great for little boys anyway.  I have gobs and gobs of clothes, you are welcome to come shop at any time.  Seriously. 
    BIG Brother born 10/19/07 little Brother born 1/31/12
  • Options

Thanks for all the info, ladies!!

N- I'll let you know about outlet shopping during the day some time.  

S- I definitely appreciate you offering.  I just hate to "shop" from you while there's still a chance you will use it for #2.

• Options
    L-if you are going to the fair then I will gather a bag up for you.  I am not sure what all we will have but the little man is always growing.  So I will try and coordinate when you will be there.  Plus I wanna see the bump!!!
    DH-NOA confirmed with TESE, ME-Unexplained After 1 Miscarriage, 6 IUI's, our little miracles are here. Proud Parents of Twins. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    We're Finally Three
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"