Secondary IF

Anyone using DE for #2?

We are going to do our DE cycle in April using DE.    I was just wondering if there are others that are going through the same thing?

We have done 12IUI and 3IVF since having DD in 07.    I was told before that DE was my only option, but I just did not want to listen to it until now.  

How are you feeling about your decision to use DE?

Was it harder for you to make the decision already having one bio child?

Anything else you can share would be wonderful.    I am just getting very nervous about the whole process.   I am terrified of the cost, it not working for us, not feeling the same bond with this one as I have with DD, etc.

Thank you so much ladies 

Re: Anyone using DE for #2?

• I don't have any advice from personal experience since I am not in your situation, but I just wanted to send out some e-hugs :)

I am sure it is quite normal to have the concerns you are having - I would probably have them too. I think when it comes to the big picture and you finally have that sweet baby in your arms, it won't matter as much as you think. Plenty of families go through adoption where there are no genetic ties to either parent or sibling, and they are happy loving families. I think the act of carrying that baby through gestation and BF (if you can) would be great for the mother-child bond, regardless of genetics. I wish you all the best :)

Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• I don't have any advice for you, but I am positive that what you are feeling is 100% normal.  I wish you lots of luck!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Loading the player...
  • I also have no advice, but I agree with the pp!!  Lots of luck!!

imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image Doriimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"