Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

f/u appointment.

Well, it turns out, they don't know anything solid. My levels are dropping as they should be, everything on my end was on point (levels and such), and sadly they didn't find any fetal tissue (which confirms what I had been scared about, that it was what I passed at work) 

They gave me the all clear to start again in one cycle and I think its gonna be a bit longer than that. This whole thing has got me terrified. This was my first pg, and all I can do now is wait, try again and pray. I am just scared I won't be able to get excited about it as much next time.

Oh well. Day by day right? Thats all I keep telling myself.

Re: f/u appointment.

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.  The waiting is going to be the hardest part, but let your body and your heart heal.  (((HUGS)))
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Only you can decide when you are ready. I hope you find some peace while you are waiting. Day by day is a great philosophy. :)
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    PGAL/PAL Always Welcome
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ditto PP's, you know yourself and your body best. I've heard it said on here that you'll know when you're ready to try again. I think you have a great attitude in taking it one day at a time.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

image Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP 11/23/10 MMC @ 7w3d Discovered @ 10w2d D&C 1/12/11

BFP 7/6/11 Our Lucky Charm born 3/5/12
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss!  Just take whatever time you need to heal.  One day at a time is the only way I have been able to get through this!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker Blinkies, Glitter Graphics & more" BFP #1 12/26/06 DS born 08/08/07 BFP #2 12/16/10 EDD 08/23/11 Missed M/C ~7weeks D&C 02/04/11 BFP #3 3/11/11 4/1/10 heard HB 149!!! EDD is 11/17/11
  • Options

I feel exactly the same way, I m/c on Monday.  Will I have the strength to try again?  What if this happens again?  I don't know if I could do it a second time . . .

• Options

Thanks guys! I can't even put into words how nice it is to have this place where I can put it all out there and not worry about hurting feelings or scaring anyone.

You are all amazing.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"