Kentucky Babies

Favorite places to take baby

DS is just under 5 months old now. I was just wondering where your favorite places to take your LOs are. He is very very interested in his surroundings and really enjoys watching animals.

Today we took him to a friend's house in Nicholasville. Her dog is a pit bull and still has that hard-headed puppy thing going on. (Has a hard time controlling herself, gets all excited and bounces around. A great dog! Just hyper.) Anyway, she absolutely loved coming up & sniffing DS's belly & licking his hands/legs. He thought it was the funniest thing. Cracked up every time! So far this was my favorite outing with him. I think we'll visit there more often now.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Favorite places to take baby

• I hope you get more answers too.  I'm looking forward to this summer but have had blanks thinking of things to do with a 6-7 month old.  We have 4 dogs and he doesn't pay much attention to them at all, but maybe by then he'll be more interested.  There's a great dog park in Nicholasville that we would go to a couple times a week last summer.  Most of the people there are really friendly and wouldn't care for your DS to interact with the pooches!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"