Minnesota Babies

Shoreview daycare

Hello, I'm hoping to get some recommendations for a great daycare. We are currently at a home but it's not really meeting our needs. We are open to another Home if it's a great one, With structure, learning, routine. We are also open to centers.  Any help is so appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Shoreview daycare

• Check out Sunrise Christian Daycare in Mounds View, which wouldn't be too far of a trek from Shoreview.

GL

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had my girls at Sunrise prior to staying home and loved it there! Another in home option is Cheri Burkum in New Brighton. She doesn't take kids under 12 mos, though.
    Wife to an amazing man and mom to three darling girls!
  • Loading the player...
  • thanks Ladies, I checked in with them and they are full for the toddler area. I did get on the list though. I appreciate your suggestions
  • I liked the people I talked with at Bethel's child development center. 

My parent's live next door to a home daycare on Tanglewood and Hodgson.  I think the lady who runs it is named Jenny.  From what we've seen of the kids playing outside, ect. it seems like a good place. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"