Washington Babies
Options

WWYD- new haircut

Grabby Baby has taken to pulling my hair big time (especially during nursing), and coupled with my extra long bangs, I am desperate for a haircut.  (Don't judge but my last one was while I was still pregnant, if that tells you anything. :p)  I normally have my aunt do my haircuts when I just get a trim, and she does it out of her house so it's a very casual thing and I get a good deal.  But I am kind of thinking about doing something different with my hair (not that I have any idea what would look good with my face) and wondering if it might be good to try an actual salon and really get pampered.  WDYT?  And if you suggest the salon route, suggestions welcome!  I am in the Mill Creek/Silver Lake area.  Thanks!!

image Visit The Nest!

Re: WWYD- new haircut

• Options

If I want to be pampered, I always go to Gene Juarez.  I find a picture of a cut that I like and take it in with me.  I trust them to tell me whether it will look good on me and, if not, suggest something that will.  

If I just want a haircut in the same style I've had for the last couple of years, I go to Great Clips by the Albertsons on 132nd in Mill Creek.  My haircut isn't complicated (reverse bob) so most hairstylists know exactly what I'm talkiing about and get the cut perfect. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options

MY SIL's sister works at Fresh-Salon-Spa in Snohomish. Everyone who goes to her raves. Next time I'm going there for sure! Here's her work FB link....(she's on my friend list so you can find her there too - Rachel Potts)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Justine referred me to Angie at the Palm Spa which is in the shopping center with the Chevron, etc over by Albertsons area. Really close, and she is really good, and great price. I will be going back to her next time I need my hair done again. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageMSTie24:
      (Don't judge but my last one was while I was still pregnant, if that tells you anything. :p)  

No judgment here - I went from about 7 months pregnant till baby was 14 months... Finally found time over Christmas break and took an hour to myself to get it done.  So happy that it is shorter and harder for Em to reach.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

I like the aveda teaching school. Gary Manuel I think it's called. Better prices than full scale salon and they are familar with current trends. I always feel fresher with new highlights and a hair cut. I just put my hair up in a pony tail though.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    On a side note - for the grabbing during nursing you can get a nursing necklace. Keeps their attention on you and not doing the wandering head with b00b in mouth (ouch!), and keeps their little hands busy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagecinema_goddess:

If I want to be pampered, I always go to Gene Juarez.  I find a picture of a cut that I like and take it in with me.  I trust them to tell me whether it will look good on me and, if not, suggest something that will.  

This is what I do. I am WAY over do for this. My hair is getting to be a shaggy mess and my eyebrows are taking over my face. I don't judge :) 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"