Houston Babies
Options

DS is a serial sock stealer :(

Apparently DS likes to crawl over to the other kids at school and take their socks off of their feet. He hates wearing socks and always takes them off, so he figures the other kids shouldn't have socks on either. Anyone else's LOs do anything like this?

Re: DS is a serial sock stealer :(

• Options

K likes to remove everyones socks for them, especially DH and Cs. Its kinda funny but a little frustrating when you are trying to teach your toddler to stop taking his own socks off.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That's funny, the little girl in Cooper's class is a paci snatcher.  LOL  Hers can be clipped to her shirt but she'd still rather try and pull Cooper's out of his mouth.  He's learned to clench his teeth and suck really hard when she comes up to him, it's hysterical. 
    My big boy is bounding towards 4! Baby brother coming in October!
    Hipster dog is not impressed.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageSuzi-G-:
    That's funny, the little girl in Cooper's class is a paci snatcher.  LOL  Hers can be clipped to her shirt but she'd still rather try and pull Cooper's out of his mouth.  He's learned to clench his teeth and suck really hard when she comes up to him, it's hysterical

This made me laugh.  I could only imagine.

• Options

The twins down the street are paci stealers but they don't get upset with each other, they just think they are sharing. When Evan plays over there he has gotten used to his paci being removed by one of the kids and has started taking it back.

Last Monday the little girl took Evan's paci, put it in her mouth, then took it out and put it back in Evan's mouth. It was the cutest thing ever.

Dx: PCOS and short luteal phase
    18 cycles (3 with our RE) - Metformin + Clomid + HCG booster did the trick!
    BFP #1 6/22/09 EDD: 3/2/10 DS born: 3/8/10

TTC #2 since Dec 2011
    BFP #2 7/8/12 EDD: 3/18/12 M/C @ 9w1d: 8/16/12

• Options
    Okay, I think that is too stinkin' cute! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"