Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Ugg size for a 18 month old??

Hi I am popping over for 6-9 with a question.  My cousin bought me a pair of baby uggs and I think they are adorable but they don't quite fit my DD yet and they have a soft sole so next winter when LO will be 18 months (in Dec. 2011), I wanted to exchange them for a pair she can walk in with a hard sole.  So I need an idea of the shoe size of an 18 month old?  I know every baby is different but I have no clue what size to get.  Thanks a bunch!  :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ugg size for a 18 month old??

• DD was a 5.5 in shoes at that age
    Chef Paige Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'd say size 6 for uggs
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageChickenLittle2010:
    I'd say size 6 for uggs

This. DD has small feet and just entering size 6 at almost 20 months. Still go with the 6. Good thing you are exchanging for hard sole. DD has a pair of the soft sole ones (gift for christmas). After two weeks of wearing, developed a hole in the sole. Am writing UGG to complain. 

• My kids were still in a size 3 at 18 months, and just about to go into size 4's (for like a 3 week period of time before moving to size 5's).  They'll be 2 in a month and they're still in size 5's. 

I think I've heard that you can guess they'll go through two sizes every 6 months.  That's been relatively true for us, though they'll be in one size for 5 of those months and then outgrow the next size in a matter of weeks.  Kids' feet are so unpredictable. 

• DS is 17 months and wears a size 6.
  • Baby Uggs run very very large. I would go to zappos and read the reviews. I would say either a M or L. They run in S, M L. We are 12 months and wear the small.
  • My daughter is still in a size 4, her little buddy's in a 6 and she's 4 months younger.  Every baby is different.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thanks!   I was looking at exchanging for for the "Boo" so I will go on zappos and read the reviwes! Thanks again to everyone. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"