Orange County Babies
Options

Daycare in Brea or surrounding cities?

Hello

Can anyone recommend a daycare in Brea or the surrounding area for infant care? In home or center based?  My little one will be 6 weeks when I have to go back to work.

Thanks!  :)

Re: Daycare in Brea or surrounding cities?

• Options
    I really liked KinderCare I never had a problem with them...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thank you!  Do you remember what the rates were? or can guessimate about how much you spent each month?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Kindercare by me in Carlsbad (SD County) is about $350/week for full-time.

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

I have a wonderful in home recommendation in Brea.  Please email me if you'd like her number as I don't want to post on here as it is her residence - nikinalbie at gmail    Cost is approximately $225/week

Brea Congregational also has a decent facility.  It's on the smaller side but seems clean and well run.  I have a friend who takes his child there.  I believe they're about $230/week.  I have several friends who use or have used Childtime in Brea and have all been happy.  Not sure what their cost is now but I'm thinking close to the cost Kimarino posted for Kindercare.  Good luck!

• Options

my mom takes care of my LO, she has a daycare in her home.  She's licensed and gets a lot of referrals from the Children's Home Society of OC. Here's their website, they do background checks and can get you #'s to daycares near your home. www.chs-ca.org 

• Options
    FSchep..... where is your mom's daycare and what is the cost for infants?
  • Options
    Thank you NikiGee, I emailed you
  • Options
    Thank you Kimarino13
  • Options

she's in Yorba Linda and she charges $175 a week for infants.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"