Success after IF
Options

Where is your family from?

Me - Dad's side is Italy (Calabria and Laviano) and my mother's side is Poland (Warsaw)

DH's family is German, English, French, Irish, and Dutch!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Where is your family from?

• Options
    Goa, India (both DH and I)
  • Options

I'm Irish, Davez is German. (with a nip of Swedish/Norsk)

We're a pretty good ying & yang together, opposites apart.

Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My dad's side is Italian (his dad came over from Italy when he was a teenager).  My mom's side is more of a mix but the main claim is Irish.

DH is Italian and German with some French.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

-----Lisa-----
  • Options
    I'm all Norway, DH is all Welsh.
  • Options

My Dad's side is Mexican and my Mom's is French Canadian.

DH's family is German (his Dad was born there), and his Mom's side is mostly Irish I think. Both sides of DH's family are very small, while mine are pretty large.

• Options

I'm half Italian and half Irish.  We're a fiery bunch over here!

DH is Russian and German.

Allison
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Me - I am a mutt lol Irish, Italian, Scottish, Jewish, Irish and French. Dh is portuguese and Italian
    A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view
  • Options

Me: Not quite sure..Both of my parents (Mom and Dad) were adopted..I know it's so strange to have two parents that are adoptedand then meet and marry.  So we don't have any exact family history. What I do know is that they were both adopted from Jewish Adoption agencies in NYC...Neither of my parents ever wanted to look for there biological parents either...

I have a super small family!

DH's family: MIL is Irish and FIL is Italian...MIL found her long lost Irish cousins and some family the last time they went to Ireland..They have a super long family tree. Which I think is soo cool..Same with FIL..!!

• Options

My family is straight off the boat Dutch - both mom and dad.

DH's family is Mostly German but also Indian (feather not dot - that's an inside joke). 

We make a heck of a team.  lol! 

• Options
    Dh is Italian and Sicilian.

I am mostly German and Irish.
    Dec '09 IVF #1 = Epic Fail Feb '10 FET #1 = Epic Success!
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." - Henry David Thoreau
    formula-feeding, co-napping, sposie-using, baby-wearing, ap-ish mamma! Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Syria and Poland
  • Options

I am Irish

DH is Irish, Italian, German and Latvian 

• Options

I am 75% irish, 25% welsh. 

my husband's family is from romania and israel 

2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Me: Both sides French Canadian

DH: He's a mutt

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Me:  Scotland, Ireland, England but we've been state side for a LOOONG time.

DH:  Italy & Ireland.  Literally 2nd generation off the boat on both sides. 

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
  • Options
    imagemeechrobi:

DH: He's a mutt

That is pretty much what we refer to DH! He actually thought he was only German up until we met and we were talking about it at dinner with his dad! His dad got pissed when he said that since MIL is german part!

• Options

Me: French, Irish, and Italian

DH: Irish, Polish, and Hungarian

Clomid M/C 8 weeks 2/08 *IVF #1-DD born 3/09
    *Surprise BFP-T18 baby lost at 13w 1/10 *FET #1-DS born 2/11
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

A mix of French and English on all sides, for both DH and me, with a little bit of Native in my mom's ancestry.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

My father's family is Polish, but, my dad was actually born in Russia (actually, the Ukraine, on the run from the Nazi's), although I consider him Polish anyway.

My mother's family is from Poland (Latvia) and Hungary.

So, I'm mostly jewish polish, with a little hungarian mixed in.

• Options

My family is a mix of Native American, Polish and Ugoslavian and maybe a few others I don't know.

DHs family is from Napoli, Ireland and Germany.

twin girls after 43 months of TTC.. Katherine Emily (5 lbs 12 oz 19 1/4 in) and Karly Elizabeth (5lbs 7 oz 19 in) imageLilypie!!My bio!! !!My Blog!! imageimage

• Options

Me:  Austrian, English

DH:  English, Irish 

• Options

Dad's- Germany and Ireland

Mom's- Germany

DH is Dutch (FIL) and unknown (MIL). MIL is adopted and doesn't know about her family. I think he has some Italian in there somewhere.

• Options

Me: Irish

DH: Irish, Polish, German, and some others, but those are the big ones!

TTC#1 = Success on Cycle#19 with Clomid/trigger/b2b IUIs; beta#1 (15dpiui) 200, #2 (18dpiui) 433, #3 (22dpiui) 2356; TTC#2 = Surprise BFP 9/2009; TTC#3 = m/c at 6 wks, 10/29/11; BFP#2 4/1/2012... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    me: dominican and french    dh: italian  DD: DIP (dominican italian princess) lol  Great post!
  • Options

Me: Mom is 100% italian and my dad is Irish and English

DH: Mom is Italian and Polish and his dad is a "mutt" not even sure what

• Options

Mom's side-Scottish and Irish

Dad's side-Italian and Polish

DH's family is German and Greek 

• Options

Me: Irish and German

DH: German and Italian 

• Options

Mom's - Swiss, English, Scottish

Dad's - Swiss, English, German, Native American 

DH - from Scotland but roots 3/4 Irish and 1/4 Scottish.  

• Options

My family is from NY - for at least 6 generations now

DH was born in Scotland, moved to London as an infant and came to NY at 20.

• Options

Me: Irish

DH: Irish and German

• Options

My mom's side is 100% Danish.  My great-grandparents were straight off the boat.  In fact, my grandmother didn't speak English until she was 3, even though she was born in the US. 

My dad's side is Irish and English. 

Dh's family is Irish. 

• Options

I'm an Ashkenazi Jewish (Eastern European) mix. 2 of 4 grandparents from the Ukraine, one from Poland (now Latvia) and not sure where my last is from but my grandma's maiden name was Stein so guessing Germany. All four grandparents born in the US so not recent generation.

DH is 3/4 Portuguese and 1/4 Italian. His father was born in Portugal so first generation, maternal grandparents were born in the US.

*** It's funny because I'm fat ***
  • Options

me- 100% German

DH- 25% German 75% Polish

imageimage
    Married 8.13.2005, M/C 12/8/06- 5 weeks, M/C 2/27/07- 7 weeks, M/C w/ D&C 8/10/09-6.5 weeks *Charles Lawrence born 5/2/08 @ 3:14am, 7lb 8oz, 20.5 inches. Clomid, Crinone and baby aspirin. *Alexandra Claire born 9/14/10 @ 9:52am 6lb 14oz, 20.5 inches. Femara, Crinone and baby aspirin. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I am Romanian. I was born in Romania.

DH is Jordanian. He was born here, but parents were born in Jordan.

We hope DS learns both languages because we are both fluent in our own language.

• Options
    Me: both parents from kerala,India Dh: Dutch and austrian
  • Options

I'm very WASPy.  Mostly English - I am a direct decendent of Miles Standish straight off the Mayflower (14th great-grandfather), and a direct decendent of Roger Williams, who founded Rhode Island (12th great-uncle). This is on my dad's side...my mom's side is mostly English as well.

DH is Swedish/Polish on his mom's side (great-grandparents straight from there), and English/French Canadian on his dad's side.

Childhood cancer (DH) + chemo + radiation = 0 sperm.
    LO #1 - 1 unmedicated/self-monitored IUI w/ donor sperm.
    LO #2 - 1 m/c, 2 BFNs, 4th IUI worked (unmedicated/self-monitored with new donor sperm).
    Life is beautiful!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Both of my parents were Irish (hence the gaelic screenname!).  DH's parents were both born here but all his grandparents were Italian.
    TTC since September '08 After 2 m/c - lap for stage 3-4 endo Oct '09 Bravelle w/Ovidrel trigger - iui on 11/07 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"