Parenting
Options

Does your preschool age dc play with board games?

I've seen a few for 3yr and older that I think look like they would be fun. But I don't know if I Amarah will sit still or "get it".

Re: Does your preschool age dc play with board games?

• Options
    My 4 year old nephew plays with boardgames - but he only started very recently. We tried a few games with him earlier but he really wasn't too into the idea.
  • Options
    Cariboo is a good one. ?My girls started playing board games when they were 2.5 and love them (which sucks because I hate board games!). ?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Carter will be 2 in December and we have a lot of board games.  Some of the ones that he loves and he "gets"/can play are- Hi-ho Cherry-o, Candy Land, Fisher Price Oreo Cookie match, Memory, Kids Yahtzee.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Yes, my older ones does. He started around 3.5 playing candyland, cariboo, don't break the ice, memory games but I do have to say he has a pretty good attention span. My 2 almost 3 year old--we are lucky if we can get him to sit long enough to go to the bathroom!!
  • Options
    Thanks. I don't thin I've ever heard of Cariboo. I'll have to look into that and a few of the others. If nothing else we'll just put them up until she's ready.

• Options
    Eric is 3 yrs old and LOVES playing Candyland, Chutes and Ladders and Pengaloo (it's a memory game). ?He'll sit and play them forever until I am finally bored and suggest a new activity :)
    Ryan 5/2010, Kyle 1/2007, Eric 3/2005
  • Options

check out oompa.com. They have a lot of good family games.

DS doesn't 'get' Spill the Beans, but he has fun anyway.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"