Houston Babies
Options

valentines day/day care question

Do you do Valentine's at day care? In the nursery? Obviously the babies can't read them and don't know what they are but would I be weird if I did them?

Re: valentines day/day care question

• Options

DD's friends didn't do them in the under-1 room, but some did in the young toddler room, and all did it in the older toddler room.

If I got a valentine for a baby, I would think it was kind of odd... but if it was a cookie or candy, I'd still eat it and like it!

- Jena
  • Options
    I was thinking of sending something small (like a card and candy) to Evan's teachers from him.

Dx: PCOS and short luteal phase
    18 cycles (3 with our RE) - Metformin + Clomid + HCG booster did the trick!
    BFP #1 6/22/09 EDD: 3/2/10 DS born: 3/8/10

TTC #2 since Dec 2011
    BFP #2 7/8/12 EDD: 3/18/12 M/C @ 9w1d: 8/16/12

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ours are doing something (we are under 1).  I dont know what I am going to do just yet, but I was thinking of a little heart or some type of toy.  Not a card.  They wont have it in 10 days anyways.  I am going to do something from Kolby to the teachers.
  • Options
    I think I just bought a box of those valentines and sent them out.  I think we got some back - just with a sucker or something - but obviously mommy got to enjoy the candy!  :-)
  • Options

They did this in the baby room. It is cute.

We did not participate last February; it wasn't a priority at that time. But, it is cute and the teachers seemed to get a kick out of it. (I think our teacher at the time was a little disappointed that I didn't make the effort?)

This year, my older is 4, and I'm very excited to have him hand out his dino Valentine's. He is also very excited.

**And thanks for the reminder. I suppose I should get my younger son a set, too. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"