Health & Exercise
Options

Is this safe?

Hi...i am new to the boards. My husband and i are TTC. We literally just started. But i luv to work out doing cardio and strength training...clearly i know that i need to altar my routine to stay safe, but i also drink protein powder after my workouts cause its great for muscle recooperation and plus i know i don't get enough daily anyways. I am not a great meat eater. I just wanted to make sure that drinkin it was safe. Any comments?

Re: Is this safe?

• Options
    I gave up my protein powder after I found out I was pregnant and switched to a banana split in half with peanut butter on it just because some of the chemicals listed on the protein powders are a little scary (aka I have no idea how to pronounce them so feel like I shouldn't be feeding it to baby).
  • Options
    imageBlondie 1981:

Hi...i am new to the boards. My husband and i are TTC. We literally just started. But i luv to work out doing cardio and strength training...clearly i know that i need to altar my routine to stay safe, but i also drink protein powder after my workouts cause its great for muscle recooperation and plus i know i don't get enough daily?anyways. I am not a great meat eater. I just wanted to make sure that drinkin it was safe. Any comments?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageBlondie 1981:

Hi...i am new to the boards. My husband and i are TTC. We literally just started. But i luv to work out doing cardio and strength training...clearly i know that i need to altar my routine to stay safe, but i also drink protein powder after my workouts cause its great for muscle recooperation and plus i know i don't get enough daily?anyways. I am not a great meat eater. I just wanted to make sure that drinkin it was safe. Any comments?

• Options
    imageBlondie 1981:

• Options
    imageBlondie 1981:

• Options
    imageBlondie 1981:

• Options
    imageBlondie 1981:

• Options
    imageBlondie 1981:

• Options
    imageBlondie 1981:

• Options
    imageBlondie 1981:

• Options
    imageBlondie 1981:

• Options
    imageBlondie 1981:

• Options
    imageBlondie 1981:

• Options
    imageBlondie 1981:

• Options
    imageBlondie 1981:

• Options
    imageBlondie 1981:

• Options
    imageBlondie 1981:

• Options
    imageBlondie 1981:

• Options
    imageBlondie 1981:

• Options
    imageBlondie 1981:

• Options
    imageBlondie 1981:

• Options
    imageBlondie 1981:

• Options
    imageBlondie 1981:

• Options
    imageBlondie 1981:

• Options
    imageBlondie 1981:

• Options
    imageBlondie 1981:

• Options
    imageBlondie 1981:

• Options
    imageBlondie 1981:

• Options
    imageBlondie 1981:

• Options
    imageBlondie 1981:

• Options
    imageBlondie 1981:

• Options
    imageBlondie 1981:

• Options
    imageBlondie 1981:

• Options
    imageBlondie 1981:

• Options
    imageBlondie 1981:

• Options
    imageBlondie 1981:

• Options
    imageBlondie 1981:

• Options
    imageBlondie 1981:

• Options
    imageBlondie 1981:

• Options
    imageBlondie 1981:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"