St. Louis Babies
Options

Worst Cold I've Ever Had... Anyone Else?

So... Maybe I've had this coming, since I haven't been too sick in the last couple years.  But, I literally took the pregnancy test and in one week I was sicker than a dog.  Not morning sickness, mind you... the worst head cold ever.  I can't function.  We've already gone to get a humidifier for our bedroom... I wake up in the middle of the night with a cough like you would not believe.  (Although, I read this life-hack online - which I swear by now... if you have a horrible cough like I do - rub a hugely thick layer of VapoRub on the bottom of your feet and put socks on before bed - it fixes you up perfectly [problem is, I'm so sick, I forget to do it until about 3 in the morning] ).

I guess I just want to know if I'm the only extremely sick preggo in the STL area... What are you doing to make yourself better?  I just had my first appt. yesterday, so my doc gave me the list of things that I can get OTC, but I'm positively miserable.  The only positive thing I can say is that all this stuffiness and headaches is kind of masking the nausea - so that's nice, for the time being. 

Re: Worst Cold I've Ever Had... Anyone Else?

• Options
    I had a terrible sinus/head congestion thing about 1- 1 1/2 months ago. I was SO miserable. I tried just taking Robitussin DM at first and that helped my cough but didn't help the terrible sinus pressure I felt. I called my OB and they told me I could take Sudafed. I took about 1 a day and that was enough to get me through the day with a more tolerable amt. of relief. I really hope you get relief soon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"