Maryland Babies

Vent- What are they feeding him?- poss TMI

The 2 kiddos I watch are napping.  The younger of the 2, 16 mos old, has had 4 poopy diapers today!  WTH are they feeding this kid?  

His poopage interrupted his afternoon nap and I know his mom is going to not be happy about that.  I put him back down after changing him, but I can still hear him "singing."  At least he took a good morning nap....  

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Vent- What are they feeding him?- poss TMI

• imagedaisyterp:

The 2 kiddos I watch are napping.  The younger of the 2, 16 mos old, has had 4 poopy diapers today!  WTH are they feeding this kid?  

His poopage interrupted his afternoon nap and I know his mom is going to not be happy about that.  I put him back down after changing him, but I can still hear him "singing."  At least he took a good morning nap....  

ewww

seriously - what are they feeding him?

Ella's been on a once a day morning poop schedule for a year now.  That does seem like a lot.  You might mention it to the mom. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • LOL @ "poopage."  It made me think of the old arcade game, "Rampage."
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I will say that Sydney had this going on for a week recently. We weren't feeding her anything different and the pediatrician thought it was probably just a stomach bug that was taking a while to get out of her immature little system.

But my first thought was, "what did DH feed her yesterday?!!"

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • DC usually poops at least 4 times a day, sometimes more.

Most every poo is a decent one, not just a rabbit pebble.

ETA: they have sometimes woken dc up from a nap and it HIGHLY irritates me

• I always give the mom a poop report.  I had to tell her about the nap one because he was very fussy as he was leaving.  She is transitioning him from 2 naps to one, but since he wakes up earlier to come here he is still doing 2 here, so when his afternoon nap suffers I worry she blames me, well today she can blame poop!  

Typically this kid goes 2 or 3 times while I am watching him, but today 2 were within his first 45 minutes here.   

Oh and his older brother took a massive dump as well.  I thought he was going to back up my toilet.  

This is why I make the big bucks.  

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Some kids have good bowel function.. as long as its not loose stool that's a good thing!

Sounds like he gets the fiber he needs to I would think that's all good!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"