Preemies
Options

Oh Really Period?

The girls are 11 weeks old. They arent even to their due date yet. I am pumping and breast feeding and I got my period today. The day I am rooming in with Sophia. Anyone else been blessed with this?
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Oh Really Period?

• Options
    OHHHHH...I feel for you....Tongue Tied  How miserable.  Mine hasn't come yet....good luck.  Maybe it's a one-time thing!
    Mom to 4 boys under age 6 Evan, Darren, Liam & Isaac
  • Options
    I got mine around that time too.  And it was also when I was spending the night with them.  Sucks!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I had my period when LO was 4 weeks.................... and I still have it Tongue Tied

Anyone else experienced this? I went to the doctor and he prescribed me birth control pills.... But its a month since my period started and it hasn't stopped! 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    imagerah1218:

Yep - except mine decided to make an (unwanted) appearance at 6 weeks.  So much for the theory of BF-ing (or pumping!) delaying periods.....

Sorry to hear it had to show up on the night you're rooming in with Sophia.  Hopefully it's not too bad, and you can enjoy your night caring for her!  I'm guessing that since you're rooming in, she'll be going home in a couple of days? 

Sophia will be home by this weekend supposedly!!!

• Options
    Boooo! Yeah, mine started back right around that same time, but what terrible timing for you.  How exciting that you are rooming in though!  We got to room in for two nights before we brought Madelyn home.  I don't think I slept much either night. I was too nervous and too excited!  Congratulations!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"