Pregnant after 35
Options

3rd pg, belly question

Ok my kids are a little older (7 and 11).  I am not that very far along and feel extremely bloated (zero weight gain so far).  For those of you with older kids that are further along than me, did you show sooner or??  Thanks ladies.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
Paige 8/5/99, Kara 7/22/03 and Benjamin 1/19/13
  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

10 losses 1996-1998, 2 losses 2001-2002, 3 losses 2010-2012, loss 1/2014

Re: 3rd pg, belly question

• Options

I would think that after 7 years, your stomach muscles would be back to normal (more or less).  I don't think that you'll show early, but that's just a guess.  Did you have ab muscle separation with your previous 2?  That would lend to inherently weaker muscles and showing sooner maybe...

but I'm just guessing.  Are you hoping to show sooner or are you hoping to hide it?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have very strong abs so I am not expecting to show soon and I am good either way with showing :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Paige 8/5/99, Kara 7/22/03 and Benjamin 1/19/13
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

10 losses 1996-1998, 2 losses 2001-2002, 3 losses 2010-2012, loss 1/2014
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I had my first way back in 85, I don't even remember.

For this one and the last, I did notice I was totally bloated up until about a week ago, then got smaller again... So it was my system adjusting to pregnancy, I think, rather than showing early. 

You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    I didn't have any bloat with DD and so far nothing with this baby. I started showing with DD at about 20 weeks so I am still a long way off.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"