Indiana Babies

Ashley (and others re: GTG)

When will you be able to leave Dayton and get to Indy?  Will you have to work till 5?  It's about 2 hours right, so that would mean you wouldn't get there till 7.  Do we need to wait until then to start the GTG or should we start earlier? 

Also, at I-70 and Post is a Joe's Crab Shack and an Outback.  Any preference for those or know of anyplace else around there that you'd like to go to?  

I can't wait!

Re: Ashley (and others re: GTG)

• I'm flexible. I'll probably leave around 3:30-4:00 to get there around 6:00 (factoring in rush hour). Thanks for planning this!
    Michael & Ashley . 9.19.2008 . http://bartoblog.com

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Is this on March 14 or Feb. 14?  I got myself confused.  Also, can I bring my kids or is it kid free? 

Also, Emily, I'm sure you know the family I referred to since he was in your class.  I posted their last name on my fb status from last night.  I can give you more details if you want them.

• How fun! If I havent had my baby yet, I will be there!
  • imagemrs.melluvslogan:

Is this on March 14 or Feb. 14?  I got myself confused.  Also, can I bring my kids or is it kid free? 

Also, Emily, I'm sure you know the family I referred to since he was in your class.  I posted their last name on my fb status from last night.  I can give you more details if you want them.

Mar 14! .... and I vote for bringing kids :) However, if you girls want a night away, that would be fun too.

Michael & Ashley . 9.19.2008 . http://bartoblog.com

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageMrs.Ashley:
    imagemrs.melluvslogan:

Is this on March 14 or Feb. 14?  I got myself confused.  Also, can I bring my kids or is it kid free? 

Mar 14! .... and I vote for bringing kids :) However, if you girls want a night away, that would be fun too.

Thanks!  I'll have to bring them with me if I come cause Logan works that day. 

Joe's Crab Shack would probably be best suited to a larger group than Outback.

• I'm open to whatever! :)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Mel, I know that family too, so sad. One of my classmates lost their baby girl 2 weeks ago. She was 26 weeks pregnant. So sad.

I may bring the boys too. :-)

• imageBride7-14-07:

Mel, I know that family too, so sad. One of my classmates lost their baby girl 2 weeks ago. She was 26 weeks pregnant. So sad.

I may bring the boys too. :-)

I figured you would too, since there's like 85 of them.  ;)  Sorry about your classmate also.

• yay!  bring the kids!!!! :) 

i feel like i haven't been to a GTG in forever!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"