Quad Cities Babies
Options

New thread about QC gtg

In the other post it looks like a handfull are intersted. But at this rate it'll take 6 months to even get something planned! So if you're interseted drop me an email. Let me know where in relation to the QC you are (and how far that is lol), and when works or doesn't work. But try to keep it as general as possible. Like evenings, weekends, or certain days of the week. Or I'll be out of town the entire week of xyz. Hopefully this can be an ongoing thing, so if we can't meet everyones schedules this time around, maybe the next. Just put something like bump gtg in the subject line, and I'll wait a couple weeks to see what comes in since this board in pretty slow. Location suggestions would be great too!

My email is hterry85@gmail.com, or you can PM me if you're more comfortable with that. I check them regularly.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: New thread about QC gtg

• Options
    I've only heard from FOUR of you!! But I'll be emailing/PMing you that I have heard from next week and hopefully we can make some concrete plans! So be thinking of locations!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagehterry85:
    I've only heard from FOUR of you!! But I'll be emailing/PMing you that I have heard from next week and hopefully we can make some concrete plans! So be thinking of locations!

Yes 

TTC #2 since 09/2016
    BFP 11/29 - m/c @ 5w
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"