Detroit Babies
Options

Anyone selling a pack & play and/or bassinet?

We need either a bassinet or pack & play in our room for the baby to sleep in at first.  I thought I'd check here to see if anyone's got one they're trying to sell.

Thanks!

Re: Anyone selling a pack & play and/or bassinet?

• Options
    Target has been clearancing out a lot of there 2010 models... The last tiem I checked everything was 50-75% off.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageKara03:
    Target has been clearancing out a lot of there 2010 models... The last tiem I checked everything was 50-75% off.

Was going to suggest the same thing.  Mine from DD was recalled and I found one for $85 at Target.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DD1, Kathleen 9/15/2007

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks so much!  I'll swing by there the next time I'm brave enough to leave my house in this cold! lol

Also, mbritto, LOVE the bassett!  My family had one when I was younger.  I think if we ever get a dog it'll be another bassett.

• Options
    I was going to recommend Target too. But also, there is a huge M2M sale this Saturday at the Troy Community Center. If you get there early, there is bound to be something there for cheap!
    Come chat with other moms: www.metrodetroitmommy.com!
  • Options
    Or try a resale shop like Salvation Army, or Once Upon a Child.  They usually have them for a good price.  
  • Options
    If Target doesn't work out for you, I have a pnp that I'd be willing to sell.  I'd have to open it up and make sure it's still in great condition first.  It was used a lot, but a baby only sleeps in it, right?  I'm not a regular of this board, so if you are interested in mine, PM me. 
    Christmas 2009 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"