TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

When will my next u/s be?

I have an u/s on Wed, at cd11.  I start Gonal F today.  When will the next u/s be?  I'm trying to schedule things.  Just a guess will help.  Thanks.
imageimage
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks

Re: When will my next u/s be?

• Options
    Mine were typically every other day from CD10 until trigger.  Depending on how things are growing, they could let it slide to every 3 days, but 2 is "normal"
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am not sure I have never done an injectable cycle, but I always went in on cd2 or 3 and then started my meds.  I normally came back day 8 or 9 and did the IUI on day 10.  I was told on the injectables that they will watch me a little more closely so I might have one before I am done with the shots.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers IVF #1 BFP Beta #1 528 & Beta #2 1514
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageade2be:
    Mine were typically every other day from CD10 until trigger.  Depending on how things are growing, they could let it slide to every 3 days, but 2 is "normal"

Same here.

ETA: But starting earlier, I think more around CD 5 or so. But my RE was all curious about my follie growth/estrogen issues when combined with the Gonal anyway, so she was taking lots of measurements and bw that she didn't normally.

• Options
    My u/s were every other day from cd 3 for about a week then daily leading up to IUI or IVF.  Wishing you best of luck!
  • Options
    Hmmm, this could get interesting then.  So I'll probably go back on Friday, then again on Sunday.  Now I have no idea when to schedule the other stuff.  I did have a baseline u/s on cd2.
    imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
  • Options
    Hmm... I'm not sure. My RE has me come in on CD 3, start Gonal-F that night, then come back on CD 6, then usually CD 8. I haven't made it past CD 8 without triggering though.
    m/c 7/17/10
    Dx: MFI- 3% morph
    IUIs: Gonal-F + Ovidrel + b2b IUI= BFNs
    IVF with ICSI= BFP! EDD 11/25/11
    3/18- Beta #1 452! 3/20- Beta #2 1,026!! 3/27- First u/s- TWINS!
    Our twin boys arrived at 36w5d due to IUGR and a growth discordance

FET: Medicated FET moved up to 5/23 due to ovulation
    Transferred a 6BB hatched blastocyst- genetically normal female embryo
    BFP! 5/28- 5dp6dt      
    6/1 Beta #1- 223! 6/3 Beta #2- 567!

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
  • Options
    when I first started mine were every 2-3 days, then closer to trigger every day. good luck!
    m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • Options
    I think mine were every other day too.  Sometimes every day as I got closer depending on how things were going.  Good luck Kristy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"