Detroit Babies
Options

Need OB recommendations! THANKS!

We are moving from the Oxford area to the Milford/Brighton area.  For our first daughter I delivered at Troy Beaumont. 

I'm looking for recommendations for a new OB and hospital near the Brighton area, or even close to Novi, Commerce, etc.

Thank you!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Need OB recommendations! THANKS!

• Options

Hi. I live in Milford (and I'm from Brighton).

I go to Women's Health Consultants in Novi (off Beck Rd) and they deliver out of Providence Park. I live in between Providence Park and DMC Huron Valley in Commerce and have heard wonderful things about both hospitals. Most of my friends have delivered out of Huron Valley (and use Metro OBGYN).

I really like my OB practice (I see Dr. Kaplan, but I have seen all the other doctors and feel good about them all) ... so before I got pregnant with No. 2, I decided to stay with this office and therefore Providence Park.

Metro Partners is another popular group practice in Novi. They are on the hospital grounds too.

Good luck!

• Options

I go to Metro Partner's in Women's Health at Providence Park Novi.  I see Dr. Lacoste, but have seen all the other docs there and have no complaints about any of them.  I delivered out of Providence Novi and had a wonderful experience.

www.womensdocs.com

Gabriel Joseph 6/13/2010
    BFP#2: 8/14/11 M/C 8/30/11 6w1d
    BFP #3: 10/26/11
    Beta #1 @11dpo: 22 Beta #2 @13dpo: 90 Beta #3 @17dpo: 480
    Missed m/c 12w3d 12/28/11, d&c 12/30/11
    dx Homozygous C677T MTHFR image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageballerina06:

I go to Metro Partner's in Women's Health at Providence Park Novi.  I see Dr. Lacoste, but have seen all the other docs there and have no complaints about any of them.  I delivered out of Providence Novi and had a wonderful experience.

www.womensdocs.com

Ditto, I see Dr. Thai but have also seen Lacoste (and everyone else!) The entire office staff is very friendly and I have nothing negative to say about my experience. Good luck with your search!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    I use Metro OB/GYN out of Commerce. They deliver at Huron Valley.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I use Metro OBGYN as well.  I see Dr. Cantor in Livonia.  Can't say enough about Huron Valley.  Love it out there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"