Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

How many teeth does your 13-14 month old have?

I just read they are supposed to get 20 total baby teeth. My son has 16 so far. The only thing we are missing is the 2nd molars.

Let me add they are all not totally through, it looks like the corners are through on the first molars and the tips of all the canines are out.

It seems like he is constantly getting teeth or am I just crazy.

Re: How many teeth does your 13-14 month old have?

• Options
    Whoa! That's a lot of teeth! Audrey has 6 total. 2 on bottom, 4 on top. She hasn't gotten any new ones in the last two months, but I think she's starting to teethe again.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

This should do the trick.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD has 8 and is working on some molars.
    DD 12/1/2009
    TTC#2 Since May 2012
    Dx PCOS February 2013 on Metformin 1500 mg
    Met with RE October 2013, we've got a plan!
    Surprise BFP on "break cycle" 10/12/13. EDD 6/17/14.
    MMC discovered 11/25/13 at 10 weeks. D&C 11/27/13.
    BFP 2/8/14 Beta#1: 176, Prog 18! Beta#2:335, Prog, 19.5!
    EDD 10/16/2014

• Options
    My DD is 14 months and has 12 teeth...she is constantly chewing on things still so I wouldn't be surprised if she had more soon...
    mc #1~02/2004
    mc #2~08/2005
    mc #3~02/2008
    Blessed with a beautiful, healthy baby girl on 11/22/2009.
    The wait, though heartbreaking, was well worth it.
    mc #4~03/2011
    mc #5~11/2011
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My LO is working on 12 teeth right now.  Crazy, the molars have been by far the worst.
  • Options
    DD is almost 16 months.  She has 12 that are all the way in.  Her canines are just starting to come in.  One is almost through the skin and the other 3 are not far behind.
  • Options

20 teeth by 14 months old?  sounds a bit high to me.

my son (15 months) has 6 and is breaking through two more.  My friend's kids both got their first tooth at 15 months.
  • Options
    DS isn't quite 13 months yet but he's got 13 teeth. One of his first molars is all the way through, the other 3 have their tips through and one of his canines is almost all the way out. He gets his in big chunks (3 or 4 at a time) so thankfully we've had long breaks between teething since he started at 4 months.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    20?!? My son just turned 15 months and he only has 6!
    "For a long time there were only your footprints & laughter in our dreams & even from such small things, we knew we could not wait to love you forever." Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My daughter only has 2 bottom teeth. I can see two teeth under her gum line on the bottom and one on top, but I don't think they are ever going to cut through. I've been able to see them off and on for about 2 months. I'm afraid that my daughter is all the sudden going to cut a bunch of teeth and it is going to be hell. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

6 1/4, four on the top  and 2 1/4 in the bottom.

• Options
    WOW! DS only have two teeth and he's one. He'll definitely won't get 18 more teeth in the next 3 months, hopefully!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageTarheelsInNJ:
    20?!? My son just turned 15 months and he only has 6!

This!

• Options
    They will have 20 by the time they are done teething (sometime around 2).  DS has 12.  We are missing his canines and 2 year molars.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Wow!

DS has 8 teeth -- the standard front four on top and bottom. He's had them for months, and no sign of getting more anytime soon.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My 13 month old has 8
  • Options
    Holy teeth! DS is almost 14 months old and he has 9 teeth (4 top, 4 bottom and 1 molar) 3 more molars are on the verge of coming in. Or maybe it's 1 molar and 2 canines.
  • Options
    4!  However I can see all her top teeth about to pop through!  I think that's why she has been such a grumpy pants lately!  Motrin/tylenol doesn't help anymore! : (
  • Options
    at 14 months DD had 16 teeth. i think her 2nd year molars will be coming soon. she's back to drooling a lot and chewing on everything.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My little guy has 10...
    < img width=250 src="http://tinyurl.com/26erecp" border="1" /> Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DD has 12
    Our Journey from two to three! 3 IUI's, 2 IVF's, decided to move to foster/adopt. 12/24/2009 Baby C born, 2/1/2010 placed with us, 5/17/2011 Adoption final- we are finally a forever family! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DS has 8-9 ( he won't let me look long enough to confirm) and DD has 3
  • Options
    16 teeth and they were all there at 12 months.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

My DD has 2. 

• Options
    DS just turned 13 months on Saturday (1/22) he has 11 or parts of 11. He still needs his 2nd molars, his canines and the one beside the canine on the bottom.
  • Options
    DD is almost 16 months and has 8. I think it's been 2 months she her last tooth came in. She's been chewing on her fingers like crazy these past few weeks, but not a tooth in sight as far as I can tell.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

6, with 2 more on their way out. She has 2 on the bottom and then the two center and next two teeth to the right on the top. She's working on the next two teeth on the left top.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DD is 13 months, she has 6 teeth (two on the top and 4 on bottom) and is getting another 3 teeth now. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagecerad5:
    DD has 8 and is working on some molars.
    This
  • Options
    LO has 7 teeth with one more poking through.  He got his first tooth at 7 months and had 2 teeth every month until he was 9 months.  He got his 7th tooth around his birthday, and he has one poking through now....4 at the top...3 and a 1 peeking through at the bottom.
  • Options
    My DD will be 15M tomorrow and still only has 2 teeth...
  • Options
    My LO will be 14 months tomorrow & only has 4 & no signs of any more coming.
  • Options
    My 15 month old only has 6. We have a long ways to go.

• Options

imagek.linn:
    Whoa! That's a lot of teeth! Audrey has 6 total. 2 on bottom, 4 on top. She hasn't gotten any new ones in the last two months, but I think she's starting to teethe again.

This exactly.

My big boy is bounding towards 4! Baby brother coming in October!
    Hipster dog is not impressed.
  • Options
    11 (3 of which are molars). She is currently working on her 4th molar, such fun!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    My 13 month old is just cutting her 4th tooth, so two on bottom on almost two on top.
  • Options
    WOW! We have 1 pathetic little bottom tooth:(

imageimage 

6/20/11 mc @ 5wks
    10/19/11 mc @ 17wks- Trisomy 18
    IUI #1 4/26/12 BFN
    Moving on to IVF in July
    37 with DOR...fabulous
    ER 7/14/12 6R 5F, ET 7/17 3 embies, beta #1 7/26: 147, beta #2 7/28: 326, beta#3 7/30: 422...ugh, beta#4 7/31: 607...hopeful, beta #5 8/2: 1280, beta #6 8/7: 7184 and u/s shows 1 possibly 2 sacs! 8/14 2 beautiful heartbeats! 9/24 we are TEAM BLUE!!!!!

• Options
    DS has 5 teeth :-)
    Little E born 12.10.09 Little A born 04.19.12
  • Options
    I bet you are totally lying. hehehe. As you know Liam only has three and a half.Stick out tongue

[color=#FF0000]Mom to 5 girls 23,22,18,9,7 and one sweet Wonderboy almost 4[/color]
    The Chaos of Six!
  • Options

Jake has been a hard baby from day one.

The teeth  only made his moods worse. Maybe all the teeth coming in so fast is a blessing in disguise (so I don't end up in a padded cell)...my 11 year old also got teeth early. Her 12 year old molars came in a year early, I only know that because the orthodontist was waiting for those to come out for more braces.

I do see that we are not alone having so many teeth already. I could be crazy but I thought I saw a 2 year molar on his top right side, but I hope I am crazy.

Last time we went to the pediatrician (12 month appt) she saw  all of his molars and said "Wow, he is ahead of schedule with those being out already".

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"