Options

A day in your life

So, what is your daily schedule like?

Re: A day in your life

• Options

Typical Day

5:30 Wake up/DH goes to the gym before work       

5:30-6:30ish Tidy up the house

6:30 -7:30 DD & dog wake up (b'fast, walk the dog, etc.)

7:30-8:30 DD plays while I clean up from b'fast

8:30-11:30 Gym

11:30-2:30ish DD naps.  I eat, clean, me time

2:30-4:30 Play, walk the dog

4:30 -bath

5-6 Make dinner,DH gets home, eat

6-7 Dinner clean up while DD has some time with daddy

7:30 DD bedtime

7:30-bed: spend time with DH, do anything that still needs to be done, read

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Wake up around 7:30, nurse the baby, pump the other side at the time. Get dressed, get baby dressed, play with her for a bit and then try to get her back down before I get the other two.

8:30, get twins dressed and give them breakfast, then we play in the playroom.

10:30, nurse baby while twins "watch" Sesame Street (they only look at it periodically but I put it on anyway as an extra distraction for them because they like to take advantage of me while I am nursing the baby!). Twins have small snack

11:00, play and try to get baby back down before twins' lunch

11:30, twins lunch

12:00, everyone naps, I have lunch and do a few chores

2:00, twins up, play upstairs till daddy gets home

3:00, daddy home, snack, nurse baby, then play till dinner

5:30, dinner

6:00, bath, bottle, nurse baby

7:00, bed

Abigail Noelle, 8.29.09
    Brady Phoenix, 8.29.09
    Claire Zoe, 10.26.10

• Loading the player...
  • Options

4am - wake-up

4:30 - 6:00 - gym or run outside

6 - 7 - Shower, get ready for day, wake up DH, kids are awake but I leave them in their cribs playing until I'm ready; clean up a bit downstairs if there's anything from the night before - empty dishwasher and get a load of laundry started

7 - Get kids up and dressed and they play upstairs for a bit while I clean up our room and make beds

7:30/8 - Breakfast for kids

8/8:30 - Breakfast and coffee for me while kids watch wiggles

9 - 10 - Usually a morning playdate or out the door for something fun.  If not, we all play together for a bit.

10 - Snack

11 - 1:  Naptime and a mix of me time and cleaning

1 - Lunch

2 - Play date or playtime again - maybe run some errands

4:30 or 5 - Kids' Dinner

Bath after dinner - sometimes bath comes before dinner

5:00 - 6:00 - Kids play with DH if he's home while I make dinner for us.  Sometimes we eat dinner before the kids have their wind down time and sometimes we wait until the kids are in bed. 

6:00 - Milk cups and a show

6:30/7 - Babies go to bed

7 - 8 - Clean up kitchen, set up coffee for the morning, get gym clothes out for next day, etc.  Maybe fold some more laundry

8 - 9 - DH and I wind down together and watch TV, cuddle, etc.

9pm - bed

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

It changes every day.  The only constants are that:

DD wakes up between 8:30 and 9:30

She naps/has quiet time around 2:30/3:00

Goes to bed around 8:30 

• Options

I don't know how some of you handle having every half hour planned out!

The only things that I can count on are:

DS wakes up right around 7

Lunch at about 11:30, nap right after

Bed at 7:30

In between there we may do any number of things.

• Options

We really don't have anything planned out for every hour or so but is basically goes like this:

wake up, diaper change, milk, free play while I drink my coffee (THANK GOD lol)

breakfast

nap

clean, laundry, clean, laundry

play together/run errands

lunch

free play/play together/read books (clean/laundry, its seriously never ending..)

make dinner

DH home = eat dinner, he plays with her while I clean up, then he gets her dressed/ready for bed and does the bed time routine while I get to catch up on my reading for a half hour.  BED!!  Rinse, repeat :)

• Options

Typically...

8am DD1 gets up and we both get ready.

9am DD2 wakes up. Get her ready and we all eat breakfast.

9:30ish out the door to some activity: Gymboree, story time, DD1 preschool, running errands, French class, playgroups, etc...

12 home, make lunch.

12:30 eat lunch

1:30 both girls nap

3:30ish DD1 wakes up and we play in the playroom (she often watches a show).

5ish DD2 wakes up and we all play together

6 I start dinner (girls watch a show)

7-7:15 DH gets home and we eat dinner.

8:15 DH takes the girls up for a bath.

8:45 bedtime for DD2 and DD1 watches a show

9:15 I take DD1 up to brush her teeth, read some books, talk.... 9:30 lights out.

CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • Options

Weekday schedule:

7:00 AM - wake up (DH gets up at 6:30), wash face, put on gym clothes, drink lots of coffee

7:30 - DS gets up, I make us breakfast, get him dressed, make the beds, straighten up the house

8:30 - Drop DS off at preschool and I go to the gym for 1 - 1.5 hours depending on what I am doing.

After the gym I usually run a quick errand or two, then come home, take a shower, do any chores that need to be done, etc.

12:30 - pick up DS at preschool (he has lunch there)

12:30-2:00 - DS and I hang out and play

2-3 - DS's "rest time " (he doesn;t nap anymore, this is when he plays quietly or reads in his room). I usually do some cleaning, MOMS Club business (I am on the board), etc.

3:30-6 - Afternoon activity. We have playgroup, music class, and gym class on various days. The other two days we either stay home and play, go to a museum, meet up with friends, etc (if the weather is in any way semi decent we go to something)

6:30 - DS has dinner and a bath

7:30 - DS is in bed.

DH usually doesn't get home until 8 or so. In the evenings I do laundry (I find it easier to do at night), hang with DH, work on my volunteer work, read, etc. Usually once a week I go out for something - my book club, board meetings, dinner out with friends, etc.

Then DH and I go to bed WAY too late - usually between 11:30 and midnight. Henry's school next September has a very strict 8 AM start time (and is further away) so I need to re-vamp our schedule for that and get to bed a lot earlier!

• Options

6:00-6:15--Wake up, make bed, get a cup of coffee

6:30-7--Baby gets up, snuggle while he has a bottle, watch the news. 

7:30--DH leaves for work, start the house work 

8:00--Breakfast for both of us and the dog. 

8:30-10--house work, play time. 

10:00-Nap, start dinner, shower and get ready for the day. 

12:00--Up from nap, lunch.

12:00-3:00--Play, run errands 

3:00--PM Nap, Mommy downtime. 

4:30--Up from nap, DS dinner & bath following

5:30--DH home, we eat dinner.

6:00--7:00- DH plays with DS while I clean kitchen then join them. 

7:30--DS bed time. 

10:00--our bed time. 

• Options

my day changes from day to day

7-8 DD wakes up

8-8; 30 breakfast

9 watch dora

10 snack

11-12  Lunch

then she goes to a play group which my host so i can go to school and sometime work.

come home about 4pm to start dinner and family time

6-7 clean up kitchen while my hubby plays with DD

7-8 bath routine

bath brush teeth, story, and bed

• Options

Emily is 4 years old and in Preschool so, unfortunately, we have a fairly rigid schedule based around when she has to get up and go to bed at night:

7:00am - Up with an alarm, get dressed, have breakfast, brush teeth and get to Preschool by 9:00am.

9:00-12:00pm - While Emily is in school, I run errands, go to the gym/swim, meet up with friends, clean house, some times come home and get online (like today).

12:00-5:00pm - Pick Emily up and either have lunch at the park, a friend's house, or here at home.  Every day is different.  Some days we have play dates, go to the aquarium, play at home, take a walk around the neighborhood, etc.  Because Preschool is A LOT for her and me, we don't do anything else like tumbling class or other activities.

5:00-7:00pm - Dinner for Emily then, clean up her room, bath time, brush teeth, get her things ready for school the next day, read books, etc.

7:00pm - Bedtime/lights out for Emily.

I relax and get dinner started (or finished) for DH & I between 7pm and when he gets home (can be as late as 9pm).  Because I'm pregnant and not a morning person, I'm normally in bed no later than 10pm.  :)

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"