South Carolina Babies
Options

Loves Natural Baby in Gville, thanks SCDoula!!

A big, huge thank you to SCDoula on here for letting me know about Natural Baby on College St in downtown Greenville. I had some questions on cloth diapering and my FI needed MAJOR convincing on them. Well, they took care of that and more. This place is wonderful. Planning on doing my registry there and attending some meetings. I got so much info and my FI is actually excited about cloth diapers!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you :D
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Loves Natural Baby in Gville, thanks SCDoula!!

• Options

I'm so glad!  The owners are WONDERFUL!  They even converted my very resistent brother-in-law to cloth diapers.  Smile

• Options

I visited there last week and couldn't believe the info I was given on cloth diapers.  I'm taking DH there this week so he can get the low down of them also,

I'm planning on doing a class or two there and am looking into the ERGO carrier also.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

We find out the sex on Wednesday and our next stop after that is Natural Baby for the registry. I'm also planning on attending classes so maybe we'll see each other :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I think I am going to swing by there next week to see if they have some all-in-one BumGenius cloth diapers for my little lady who is due in July (but should be here the last 2 weeks in June. I am a mom of three, but will be a first time cloth diapering mom! 
    IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"