Hawaii Babies

AW: Beeday was a blast!

Most of you have seen the pics on FB, but just in case...I also blogged it here:

https://cali2okie.blogspot.com/2011/01/first-beeday-party.html

There are photos and links to vendors and DIY ideas, etc.

Thanks again for ALL of your help, advice and encouragement that came with planning this party.  I cannot believe it came and went SO fast! But that about sums up the entire LAST year. Wow.

BTW, Libby took five steps, unassisted, to Joseph today. And she's been saying "happy happy" and "bah-oon" over and over again since her party. And blowing on stuff...since we tried to teach her to blow out her candle. Too cute!

Re: AW: Beeday was a blast!

• Such cute pics!  Glad the day was wonderful....happy bee-day Libby!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • you did such a great job :) looks like everyone had a lot of fun! Happy 1st to Miss Libby!
  • Loading the player...
  • The party turned out AWESOME! :)  Happy 1st birthday Miss Libby!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    | Olowalu, Maui ~ August 6, 2008 |
    | Family of 4 ~ April 2, 2011 |
    | Family of 5 - October 24, 2012 |
  • lori this looks great!!!!! i love how everything turned out! and btw you look really good as always =)
    D started out as a LUCKY CHARM but ended up being our LOVEBUG image
    hawaii 10.2008 plan ;P married bio ???
  • yay, glad it went so great - the pictures were all adorable.  Looks like fun was had by all and I actually think the plain white tute made the rest of your items really stand out!  Sorry the other stuff didn't come but what you put together was perfect!
  • imageMarried2MrWright:

BTW, Libby took five steps, unassisted, to Joseph today. And she's been saying "happy happy" and "bah-oon" over and over again since her party. And blowing on stuff...since we tried to teach her to blow out her candle. Too cute!

Yay for Libby walking!! And, ohmygoodness, super cute about her blowing on everything and syaing "happy happy" and "bah-ooh"!!!! 

Malia & Dave & Alexa
    Happily married since 2-17-08! Three since 9-9-09!
    Baby Blog
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Aw thanks ladies...I cannot believe her first birthday party has come and gone. Is it awful that I am already planning the second one in my head? I guess I miss the creativity that comes with party planning and social entertaining!
  • imagekinibruin:
    and btw you look really good as always =)

Aw thanks. Sadly, I have been feeling pretty good about myself and then I saw the pics from yesterday and was like, "whoa. I gotta lose some more weight." A constant battle. So my goal is to get walking each day and try to drop at least 30 lbs by summer (and TTC#2). We shall see...

I am actually smaller now than I was when I got PG with Libby...well in some places at least (NOT my boobs!)...but things are shaped differently now and flabby. Oy.

• imageMarried2MrWright:
    And she's been saying "happy happy" and "bah-oon" over and over again since her party. And blowing on stuff...since we tried to teach her to blow out her candle. Too cute!

aww, way too cute!!

imageMauiWedding08:
    yay, glad it went so great - the pictures were all adorable.  Looks like fun was had by all and I actually think the plain white tute made the rest of your items really stand out!  Sorry the other stuff didn't come but what you put together was perfect!

and this!

the party looked wonderful - happy 1st birthday to miss libby!!

and i love your new siggy pic Big Smile  you look fabulous!

• Whoohoo! Glad to hear her birthday went so well!! Yay for taking five steps and her new words are sooo cute =)
    Sept 2008 Wedding | May 2010 & Mar 2012 Babies
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"