Philadelphia Babies
Options

1st birthday help, ideas, suggestions

HELP!!

My son's first birthday is coming up (St. Patrick's Day) , and I wanted to see what other Mom's are doing for their baby's 1st birthday. This is my second child. For 1st son we made a big deal over his 1st birthday, had it at Linvilla, had a hayride, face painter, etc.. (for the record..the weather was warmer ( in April). I dont ever want him to think we made a bigger deal over his brother's birthday, but then again everyone says its more for the parents then the adults!!

What should I do??

TIA!!!

:)

Re: 1st birthday help, ideas, suggestions

• Options

You should do whatever you want. I don't think anyone would be bitter over not having a big 1st birthday bash :-)

That being said, we had a birthday party for DS at the local firehouse.  They took the older kids on a tour of the truck and DS even got to blow the horn. And everyone loved the hats!

We were actually able to use their room for just a donation (woo hoo tax write off), and we ordered Chick-fil-a (DS's favorite).  So it was an official party, but not over the top. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm under the impression that kids don't know the difference and I am having small birthdays until my LO is old enough to start expecting bigger parties.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"