Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Can implantation bleeding occur only 2 days after intercourse?

I have a nine monthe old baby girlSmile I have been exclusively nursing since birth and have just gone down to 3 feedings/day so this month, January, I started my first real cycle. I started on the 7th, my husband and I had intercourse on the 17th and 2 days later, the 19th I saw just the tiniest bit of pinkish discharge when I used the restroom. Now the realistic side of me says that's too early for implantation or even ovulation, but because I am nursing and my body is all wonkey I'm wondering if it is possible that it was from implantation? Thanks for the help!

Re: Can implantation bleeding occur only 2 days after intercourse?

• Options
    Even if you O'd on the day you had intercourse, I think 2 days after is too early for implantation bleeding.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    No, but why do you think you ovulated on the 17th to begin with?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagejdsprincess116:
    Even if you O'd on the day you had intercourse, I think 2 days after is too early for implantation bleeding.

I agree with this.   Implantation in 2 days isn't realistic.

TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • Options
    Very unlikely

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I don't "think" ovulation occured on the 17th, I'm not sure of anything, I'm only asking if there is any possibility. I thought the 17th seemed too early but because I saw the pinkish discharge, same as with my first pregnancy, I was curious if breastfeeding was causing my body to do things sort of out of the ordinairy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"